Jul 17, 2009

Learning everyday...


"God's love is meteoric, His loyalty astronomic, His purpose titanic, His verdicts oceanic."

"Yet in His largeness, nothing gets lost; Not a man, not a mouse, (not anyone) slips through cracks. How exquisite Your love, O God! How eager we are to run under Your wings."
Psalms 36:5-8
(The Message)
*thank you, Sue

Sometimes, when we are feeling a little lost I have found (once at the bottom of my barrel) that it is where I need to be in order to finally listen to what I need to hear. It's not a terrible place to be once I remember this...but getting there, as I look back on the journey, is when I see the challenges. I'm in the midst of reading "the 4:8 Principle." The author digs deep in the simplicity of God's truth, and how we ALL muddle up our lives because we want everything to make sense. God's love is so amazing...and believe me, I, like a baby bird who struggles for his independence realize again, that my greatest security and protection lie only and forever under the shelter His wings.

2 comments:

Nonni said...

I know that you are short on "free" time of late but that doesn't change the fact that I am missing your posts...and you. Love you!
D

Bonnie said...

I know, I know. Trying to get myself together here. Miss you like crazy...really!