Mar 30, 2009

Doesn't get much better than this!!!


I have returned from a much needed week-end of fun and laughter! Do you remember the last time you "belly laughed?" Being with my girlfriends is always such fun, and gives me new perspective, as well as reminds me of how much I value the people He has blessed me with.....Such is grace. Things said that will "come to life" with just a look or a smile from another that knows what you're talking about. Now that is fun! I hope you all have a friend like this. God wants us to see him as the best of friends. He tells us that He sticks closer than a brother (or sister.) The more we KNOW Him, the more we want to KNOW of HIM. Have a day of contentment...on me.

3 comments:

Nonni said...

Do you suppose I could have 7 of them? Days of contentment that is? On you? ;-)

TJ said...

Laughing is so good for the soul. I have a few sisters and when we talk either on the phone or in person, we laugh all the time. Good friends are special

Unknown said...

I miss you girls!