Apr 3, 2009

Our God is an Awesome God.

What a Ride this week has been! You know all those things that can turn your world inside out and then some. As I sit here I really have yet to be able to put all my thoughts, dreams, and even fears into words...odd for Bonnie, you might say...but as I listen to the first three songs on my blogs "music box" I am reminded that 1.) Friends are friends forever when the Lords' the Lord of them 2.) That we unequivocally can Trust in Jesus & Just take Him at His Word, and 3.) we can Come to Him without any fear or reservation, anytime, anyplace, and about anything. I am so grateful that God can read my heart and my thoughts even when I can't find the words. As the Psalmist tells us in chapter 139
Lord, you have seen what is in my heart.

You know all about me.
You know when I sit down and when I get up.
You know what I'm thinking even though I think my thoughts are hidden from even you.
You know when I go out and when I come back home.
You know exactly how I'm choosing to live.
Lord, even before I speak a word,
you know all about it.
You are all around me. You are behind me and in front of me.
You hold me in your power, and still give me a "long leash."
I'm amazed at how well you know me.
It's more than I can understand.
How can I get away from your Spirit?
Where can I go to escape from you? God, see what is in my heart.
Know what is there. Put me to the test. Know what I'm thinking.
See if there's anything in my life you don't like.
Help me live in the way that is always right.

No comments: