Mar 11, 2009


OK...I'm thinking I need to get out from behind my "pulpit" here and say something light for a change. Today I've been putting boxes together and packing my collectibles. Oh, just in case you are wondering, yes, we are moving again. Back into Fresno or Clovis, don't know which yet. This house, although great and quiet, takes too much outside upkeep, and is too far from everything we have to do. It would be perfect if we were retired, but not so, not yet anyway. I guess that is the reason that I've never completely unpacked from our last move.
I had a job interview yesterday at a place called "exceptional parents unlimited." They are a 30 yr. old non-profit organization that assists children and families facing extraordinary medical, developmental, and parenting challenges. The job description I applied for was Admin. Asst./Billing Asst. It was interesting, and I think it would be challenging so will wait and see if they call back. I haven't worked outside of our business now for five years, so the thought of having to learn new things and new ways of doing them is a bit daunting. If this is where God wants me, then I know He will not only allow it, but will give me the brain to absorb what I need to in order to do a job well done. I hope you are still in the learning phase of this chapter of your life. Each day offers us the opportunity to stretch and grow, doesn't it? Let's go forward in His grace...

No comments: