Mar 16, 2009

Rose-colored glasses


Not much new to report today. Been looking at the inside of boxes for the past few days. The best thing is that we aren't sick, the sun has been shining and the warmth of another spring is making the blossoms pop out all over. I'm finally adjusting a little to daylight savings time, too. Maybe it's my age, but it seems this year that I just couldn't get with the program. I watched a little news this morning, big mistake, and listened to President Obama's statements regarding the economy. All I can say is, "hmmmmmmm." Let's just wait and see.
This journey of faith that I am on is full of twists and turns, to say the least....must be a verse somewhere that says, "and God said, "GO FIGURE!." I don't know how anyone can even take an
unanxious breath without knowing Jesus personally and intimately. This includes every emotional dip and bump we can experience...and God literally knows there will be many of them. I've discovered that my part in this is to ask God for "His Take" on what I am to do, how I am to think and act, and be READY to live out either the blessings or the consequences of my decisions. I have finally figured out that I have nothing to lose by living a life of faith. I know more joy every minute of every day than seems neither earned or appropriate, but I love the wastefulness & the indulgence of my Heavenly Father's grace and presence for me(and you.) For me, everything in my life that matters, is perfect because of who I am to Him. I'll just keep on wearing these rose-colored glasses He gives, so I can see things through His perspective.

1 comment:

Dawn T said...

Bonnie I love how you put that! I'll just keep on wearing these rose-colored glasses He gives, so I can see things through His perspective. Thank you for all the time you take to share on your blog!!