Aug 15, 2008

I love my Sistaa's

This was sent to me today and it reminded my of one of my greatest blessings. I don't have any blood sisters, but I don't feel deprived. God has placed several in my life that are now irreplaceable. I hope you all enjoy the pleasure of close friendship. It's such a beautiful picture of what God desires in our relationship with Him. His character is full of all that we need and crave.



I love my SISTAA'S

May we all be real enough to enjoy deep and thriving relationships with our sisters.
May we all be deep enough to challenge one another to stay out of the shallows.
May we all be rich enough in character to set a new standard in our conversations.
May we all be humble enough to admit when we are wrong.
May we all be true enough to be faithful to our friends.
May we all be holy enough to love, lean on, and walk with Jesus first and foremost.

No comments: