Apr 15, 2009

Oh Bother !!

"Today is the first day of the rest of your life" No doubt you've heard this quote, but as for me, well, you can have it...at least today, that is. I went to my newfound job and discovered very quickly that I've been out from under a boss for quite some time now. Needless to say, I now know why I haven't missed this little surplus in life. On a more serious note, I know this is a gift (of sorts) and much of what I don't like comes from not knowing what I'm doing at this point. I will look at it as a positive for now, something that I won't be doing for the rest of my life...the short or long of it. Can't say that I've ever been a fan of being told what to do, how to do it, or when to do it. Maybe these are areas that I need work on, huh? Enough of this randomness. If you think of me, you might pray for my brain and whatever else is hooked to it the rest of this week. That I will be able to retain all I need to know to do the job. I'm thinking tho...that I'm way too old for this !

1 comment:

Nonni said...

Ohhh, I am sorry that it was a less than stellar day! I'm praying for you!